2-Day Tanzania Safari Cost & Prices.
2-Days Tanzania safari Cost & Prices is the trip takes you to famous two parks of northern Tanzania, The great Ngorongoro Crater game park and Tarangire game park. You will be together with your own driver guide plus cooks who will prepare your full board meal until the end of the trip.
2-Days Tanzania safari Cost & Prices – Tour Program.
Day 1: Safari from Arusha to Tarangire park.
The begins of 2-Days Tanzania safari Cost & Prices, In the morning after your breakfast you will be transferred to Tarangire for game drive. It will take us up to the afternoon were you will stop somewhere for having our lunch. The safari drive will take us up to the evening were we will drive back to the lodge for an overnight.
Day 2: Safari from Ngorongoro to Arusha Airport.
The safari to Ngorongoro caldera will start early morning after breakfast at your lodge. Drive down to the floor for animals viewing. It is only area where big five animals may be witness easily. Game safari will continue until afternoon time were, you will drive out and transfer to Arusha hotel or to the Airport. this Mark the end of 2-days Camping Price.
This marks the END of our safari
- Transfers in both directions between the International Airport.
- One-night Hotel accommodation in Arusha.
- Extended 4 x 4 safari jeep with pop up roof for game viewing
- Professional English, Spanish, France, German Speaker safari guide
- Entrance fees to all national parks and Crater service Fee.
- 18% VAT to our entrance fees.
- All meals while on safari and cold water during the safari.
- Government taxes, VAT and service charges relating to accommodation and included meals
- Tanzania Visa: $50 per person on arrival.
- Personal Expenses (e.g. laundry, telephone, beverages, etc.
- Tips and gratuities to your safari guide and cook.
- Flight fare
Tanzania Safari Information:
Talk to our Safari Expert
He will help you plan your Safari to Africa
Send your Enquiry at: Info@hazzesadventure.com