3 Days Tanzania Lodge.
This 3-day lodge safari offers you the chance to see a wide variety of wildlife amongst some of the most diversified landscapes. Not only will you visit the Tarangire and Lake Manyara National Park but also the Ngorongoro Crater, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. You will see huge herds of elephants, in season flocks of flamingos and troops of baboons.
3-Days Tanzania safari – Tour program.
Day: 1 safari to Tarangire park.
Our 3-Day Safari Tanzania will start today. After a morning breakfast at the hotel you will drive to the Tarangire. You will start your game safari in the afternoon exploring the park uniqueness. overnight will be served at lodge.
Day 2: Safari to Lake Manyara
Early wake up time, breakfast and travel to Lake Manyara. The entire territory of this park is cut through with ground water streams that provide a favorable environment for plants and, in addition, for a multitude of birds (including pink flamingos) and African forest animals. Around lunchtime you will visit the Maji Moto hot springs and the driver will provide you with personal lunchboxes. After this stop the safari will continue, and by evening you will be transferred to a hotel located on the edge of the Ngorongoro volcanic crater.
Day 3: Ngorongoro Crater to Arusha airport.
The final day of 3-Days Lodge Safari, In the morning you will go for a mid day game drive after breakfast, you will see the amazing things of the crater include large number of animals living together in one small niche. also you may get a chance to see the endangered black rhino. After lunch you will drive to Arusha airport for departure. The end of 3-Day Safari Tanzania.
This marks the END of our safari
- Transfers in both directions between the International Airport
- One-night Hotel accommodation in Arusha
- Extended 4 x 4 safari jeep with pop up roof for game viewing
- Professional English, Spanish, France, German Speaker safari guide
- Entrance fees to all national parks and Crater Fee.
- 18% VAT to our entrance fees.
- All meals while on safari and cold water during the safari.
- Government taxes, VAT and service charges relating to accommodation and included meals
- Tanzania Visa: .
- Personal Expenses (e.g. laundry, telephone, beverages, etc.)
- Optional Tours
- Flight fare
Tanzania Safari Information:
Talk to our Safari Expert
He will help you plan your Safari to Africa
Send your Enquiry at: Info@hazzesadventure.com