4-Days Tanzania Camping Safari.
4-day Camping Safari in Tanzania will takes you through the natural landscapes of the Ngorongoro Conservation area and the endless plain of Serengeti best known for its natural movements of animals mainly wildebeest and zebra. The 4-days Tanzania camping Safari has been designed to offer you more time in the Serengeti to witness the wildebeest migration plus a tour to the crater floor of ngorongoro to witness big five animals.
4-day Camping Safari Package – Tour Itinerary.
Day 1: Transfer from Arusha to Serengeti National Park
The begins of 4-Days Camping Safari. Have breakfast at your lodge or hotel in Arusha, and after start your transfer to Serengeti at 7: 00 am. Upon your arrival at the park, you will check in at your lodge and proceed for a walking safari within the park.
Day 2 – 3 : Have two days Full game viewing in the park
Enjoy a game drive early in the morning to view all the nocturnal animals that are returning from hunting and the lions awaking in the dawn, again during the game drive, you will view many other animals on this Tanzania safari. Return to the lodge in the afternoon for lunch and relax for the evening.
Day 4: Transfer Ngorongoro, Later drive back to Arusha.
Early in the morning, have your breakfast at the lodge followed by transfer back to Arusha via a tour to Ngorongoro crater, in the evening drive to Arusha for an overnight ready for next day flight back home. This will mark the end of our 4-Days Camping Safari.
This marks the END of our safari
- Transfers in both directions between the International Airport.
- One-night Hotel accommodation in Arusha.
- Extended 4 x 4 safari jeep with pop up roof for game viewing
- Professional English, France, German Speaker safari guide
- Entrance fees to all national parks and Crater Fee.
- 18% VAT to our entrance fees.
- All meals while on safari and cold water during the safari.
- Government taxes, VAT and service charges relating to accommodation and included meals
- Tanzania Visa: $50 per person on arrival.
- Personal Expenses (e.g. laundry, telephone, beverages, etc.)
- Optional Tours (balloon rides.
- Tips and gratuities to your safari guide and cook.
- Flight fare
Tanzania Safari Information:
Talk to our Safari Expert
He will help you plan your Safari to Africa
Send your Enquiry at: Info@hazzesadventure.com