Mount Kilimanjaro Trekking package and tour is the highest mountain in Africa 5,895 meter and the world’s highest free-standing mountain. Since you don’t need to be an experienced climber to reach its summit, Kilimanjaro is a popular destination for travelers who like to challenge themselves. It is a dream for millions of people to climb Mount Kilimanjaro through various routes. To make this trip possible, it is essential for people to stay fit as well as healthy to match any conditions while trekking. Several hundred tour operators offer Kilimanjaro climbs. However, only a handful can be considered reputable. You can read about our clients reviews on Trip Advisor or Safari Bookings Websites. We are a local tour company so our prices are low, some of the highest most expensive companies consider it as cheap Kilimanjaro tour price. Don’t be surprised if we tell you we are offering a high quality standard services than than most of them.
Kilimanjaro climbing Tours Package – Overview.
Hazzes Adventure is a very professional outfit and we will be prepared to get you to the Summit of Mount Kilimanjaro and back to the bottom safely. We have professional guides that know the mountain very well and most of them have summit mount Kilimanjaro over 100 times. You can sleep easy knowing that you have selected Hazzes adventure and we will be ready and excited to share this amazing adventure climbing Mount Kilimanjaro with you!
Kilimanjaro climbing Routes
There are seven different Kilimanjaro climbing routes to choose from, each with their pros and cons. They all vary in length, difficulty, scenery, traffic, accommodation and other aspects. Based on our experience we advise you to choose one of the 3 most popular routes namely Machame, Marangu or Lemosho route for best summit the peak.
Best time to climb Kilimanjaro
You can climb Kilimanjaro any time of the year. Yet during some months there is more rainfall, snow and the temperatures are lower. The two main climbing seasons are the dry months from December to March and from June to October. The warmest months are from December to March. During these months the skies are clearer and there is less chance of snow on the trail. February is the best month since the temperature is high and the changes of rainfall low. From June to October it is also a good time for climbing Kilimanjaro, however the temperatures at the mountain are a bit colder and the trails are busier. During the rainy seasons it can be wet, slippery and the visibility may be limited. Most climbers avoid these seasons, although some experienced climbers and adventurous people prefer this time. Mainly due to the lack of crowds, peace and quietness.
How to prepare for climbing Kilimanjaro
During an average climbing day you will walk 6-7 hours per day. It is a real challenge due to the altitude, rate of ascent and different temperatures. If you are healthy and fit it is absolutely within reach. However, there are many things you can do to increase your chances to reach the summit and to make sure you enjoy the trek. Apart from buying good gear it is important to start practice hiking a few months before your departure. But also running and aerobic exercise learns you to use oxygen very effectively.
Climbing Kilimanjaro costs
The costs for climbing Kilimanjaro depend on the route you choose. Check the itineraries for the different routes to see the costs. But the total costs for climbing Kilimanjaro are more than just the climbing itinerary. Costs that you should also budget for:
- Buying the right equipment, like walking poles, hiking boots, day pack, proper clothing, sleeping bag, headlamp etc.
- Travel insurance for climbing Kilimanjaro. Trip cancellation insurance is advisable. You can also choose an additional flying doctors insurance.
- Tipping guides and porters: the porters and guides work very hard for little money. Tipping on Kilimanjaro is standard on Kilimanjaro and helps them a lot and also their families they support. Of course it is up to you to decide how much you tip at the end of your trip. If you like advise on how much to give, just contact us.
Climbing Price Includes:
- 2 Nights accommodation in Arusha or Moshi town.
- Private professional mountain guides
- All Park fees
- Rescue fees
- All meals while on the Mountain
- Arrival and Departure transfers
- Government taxes, VAT and all relating service charges
- Guides, Porters, cook salaries and park fees
- Sleeping tent
- Mess tent
- Table and chairs
- Emergency Evacuation by Flying Doctor
Climbing Price Excludes:
- Tanzania Visa: $50 per person on arrival
- Personal Expenses (e.g. laundry, telephone, beverages, etc.)
- Meals not listed above
- Optional Tours (short safari after your climb etc)
- Tips and any items of personal nature
- Summit Oxygen
- Walking Poles
- Sleeping form mattress
Tanzania Safari Information:
Talk to our Safari Expert
He will help you plan your Safari to Africa
Send your Enquiry at: Info@hazzesadventure.com