7 Days Tanzania safari | Lodge tours.
7-Days Tanzania safari will visit the Tarangire and Lake Manyara National Park as well as the Serengeti and the world famous Ngorongoro Crater. In this 7-Days Lodge Safari Tanzania, you will travel through breath-taking landscapes on adventurous tracks you will experience nature and wildlife at its best
7-Days Tanzania safari – Tour Itinerary.
Day: 1 safari to Tarangire park.
Our 7-Days Tanzania Safari will start today. After a morning breakfast at the hotel you will drive to the Tarangire. You will start your game safari in the afternoon exploring the park uniqueness. overnight will be served at lodge.
Day 2: Tarangire full day game safari .
In the first sunrise morning you will come along with your packed lunch and begin your whole day in the park. The park is well-known for its massive number of elephants which are numberless and the tree climbing pythons. After a picnic lunch and a short rest you will continue a game tour to the river of Tarangire, were there a lot of bird’s species resting on the waters of the park. Overnight and dinner will be at your lodge
Day 3: Safari to Manyara.
Morning breakfast, followed by short drive before departure to manyara. reaching the park in the afternoon, thereafter, you will have a game safaris witnessing the hot spring and the bird life sanctuary of the park. Dinner and overnight will be at the lodge
Day 4: Safaris to Serengeti park.
After a breakfast in the morning our safari today will take you to Serengeti. At the Naabi gate you will have your lunch, later proceed inside the park for short game tour before it get night. overnight will be at the lodge
Day 5: full day Animals watching in Serengeti .
We will have long game tours within this park for two days by exploring Serengeti natural environment. after a prepared breakfast and a packed lunch; you will drive to the view the kopjes and other plain areas for animals viewing. . Later overnight will be prepared at the lodge.
Day 6: safari to Ngorongoro.
You will have a morning drive at the Serengeti before start your trip to Ngorongoro conservation area. After the drive on your way you will stop by the Maasai bomas for meeting the traditional and culture of the Maasai society. You will proceed driving to the lodge for rest and dinner.
Day 7: safari to Arusha airport.
The final day of 7-Days Lodge Safari Tanzania, In the morning you will go for a mid day game drive after breakfast, you will see the amazing things of the crater include large number of animals living together in one small niche. also you may get a chance to see the endangered black rhino. After lunch you will drive to Arusha airport for departure. The end of 7-day safari Tanzania.
Use our Booking form below to get In depth 7-day safari Tanzania
This marks the END of our safari
- Transfers in both directions between the International Airport and ARUSHA.
- One-night Hotel accommodation BB in Arusha/Tanzania Safaris.
- Extended 4 x 4 safari jeep with pop up roof for game viewing
- Professional English, Spanish, France, German Speaker safari guide
- Entrance fees to all national parks and Crater Fee.
- 18% VAT to our entrance fees.
- All meals while on safari and cold water during the safari. FB
- Government taxes, VAT and service charges relating to accommodation and included meals
- Tanzania Visa: $50 per person on arrival, USA and CANADA passport holders USD. 100
- Personal Expenses (e.g. laundry, telephone, beverages, etc.)
- Optional Tours (balloon rides USD. 570 per person)
- Tips and gratuities to your safari guide and cook.
- Flight fare
Tanzania Safari Information:
Talk to our Safari Expert
He will help you plan your Safari to Africa
Send your Enquiry at: Info@hazzesadventure.com